Wednesday 3 March 2010

Springtimes











I'm having a lovely time preparing for the spring this week, me amd the twins have started to weed the garden and dig over the beds. We went to Wilko's yesterday and chose our seeds. I'm also planning a spring craft fair at the Treehouse Cafe on Sat 13th March, just in time for mothers day. At work this week we've been putting together the new window display, it's mostly blue florals with a vintagey colonial india sort of feel to it, I've copied some pictures of the fabrics we're using, it's very refreshing.
In other news, Claptrap 6 was unleashed a couple of wee ks ago and I've been enjoying having it to read on the bus, it really just gets better every month, I'm looking forward to coming up with something to contribute to the next issue, it's available to view online here.




No comments: